Sorry to my faithful blog readers. I’ve been on blog-sabbatacal. Taking some time to soak in life and all things summer. But don’t you worry, I’ve got many blog posts planned for the future. I mean I can’t not talk about things like…
- This new “butt station” desk toy that my hubby bought me
- Mooning fish in one of my first experiences at the lake
- My experience with a blocked small bowel at a family reunion last weekend
- Introducing a new co-worker to our IBS/constipation talk during lunch
- My garden… and then my pile of dirt
- New recipes with fresh foods
- And my …. colonoscopy …. THIS FRIDAY!
Yep, much to divulge so stay tuned. In the meantime, enjoy this picture.
I ran across this lovely toilet setting at a cute little cafe in Carbondale, IL. This was what the womens’ bathroom was like. And guys always wonder why girls go to the bathroom together. It’s so you don’t miss out on the opportunity to pee right next to your pal.