Home Sweet Home
Ahh it’s very very nice to type this with my feet reclined in my red chair-and-a-half recliner.
Thanks to all for the prayers an well wishes this week. They were definitely heard and felt! And thanks to Mike for guest blogging for me to keep you all up-to-date with the surgery. Luckily all went well and we had good news to report!
Many things to be thankful for after this week:
- Surgery went very well, no complications
- Little to no issues with scar tissue and adhesions!
- NO NODES even needed taken (in the cancer world, this is VERY GOOD.)
- My incision is healing very well
- Pain is under control thanks to fantastic prescription meds
So all is well. I’m not sure if this was in general an easier surgery, or if I’ve become used to having surgery, or a little bit of both. But, I’m very thankful to be typing this from home right now and praying that a few weeks of downtime go by quickly!